Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My love hate relationship with Yo Gabba Gabba!

So anyone with a child at least 2 years old has probably seen this show. With its bright colored characters, to the catchy songs like, "Party in my Tummy" or "Keep Trying," the funky dance moves you learn in every episode, Yo Gabba Gabba is sure to catch the attention of both parents and kids alike. 

My daughter absolutely loves Yo Gabba Gabba, she watches it every single day several times a day. She loves to dance and try to sing the songs, if I would let her she would probably want to watch it all day. I on the other hand love that she enjoys it, (here comes the but) but have found that it can get annoying fast. They aren't showing new episodes at the moment so they tend to show the same episodes over and over and over, while most episodes are cute they become annoying after seeing them several times a week.

And it's repetitive at times, I don't know how many times I have heard "Keep Trying" because its in every episode. I mean how many times do they have to keep trying? And I absolutely despise that white character Gooble (as pictured above). He is always sad and crying in every episode, why would anyone put such a depressing character in a children's show? 

Despite the down falls, I don't think Yo Gabba Gabba will be exiting my house anytime soon. It's some what educational and my daughter loves it, so it stays.

Yo Gabba Gabba! airs everyday on Nick Jr. at 12:00 pm pacific time and also 9 pm and  9:30 pm pacific time. If you would like to purchase tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba! Live you can purchase them here Ticketmaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment